Project manager- Construction Consultancy - Residential Build
Project manager- Construction Consultancy - Residential Project Experience
An opportunity for a Project Manager to join an Independent Project and Cost Management Consultancy that deliver a first class service across a range of sectors including high end residential, commercial and retail, among others.
The Successful Project Manager will be joining an organisation becoming one of the City's most highly respected Consultancies providing a project management Cost Management Services to high profile and Blue Chip Clients.
As the Project Manager you will be working alongside Directors as well as handling high-end projects of your own. Your responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing Construction Projects across new-build and fit out across the commercial sector, from inception to completion.
- Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
- Negotiations with developers and Landlords to approve the fit-out proposals and agree Client specifications.
- Liaise with retail planners to ensure site issues and proposals are taken into account.
- Advise Solicitors on construction issues, reviewing agreements, proposals, conflicts, etc.
- Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
- Briefing of Consultant's teams
As the Project Manager you will have experience working on build projects for a minimum of circa 3 years, working alongside Directors and Associates as well as handling high-end projects of your own. The successful PM will have the relevant qualifications or be working towards gaining these relevant accreditations. (MRICS, MAPM, APC ect..)
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days holiday
- Life assurance
If you are a Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
Project Manager - London - Construction Consultancy - Commercial - Corporate End User - High End Residential - Project Manager