£24,000 - £27,000 + Package
My Client is a National Housing Developer that is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join there innovative team. The role will be based within the Birmingham area.
You will be able to carry out; joinery, fencing, roofing, basic plumbing, basic bricklaying, basic tiling and painting and decorating skills.
This is a 40 hour a week role with the additional out of hours - please be aware of this.
- You will have a clean driving license
- You will have knowledge of reporting and assessing defects in new build homes
- You will have worked previously as a finishing foreman
- You will have worked for a volume developer previously
- You will have your own tools but will be provided with replacements if and when needed
- You will be willing to get on and work in a busy environment
- You will be a team player and also able to work on own initiative.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.