Senior BIM Technician - Caribbean
Senior BIM Technician - Caribbean - $75,000 net + package
Our client is a leading Caribbean developer, with a long history of successful projects, and an ongoing 15 year $Bn programme of works. You will be joining an established team, in a role offering long term security. This is an enviable lifestyle location.
With a minimum 5 years continuous experience as a BIM Model Coordinator, or similar, in a commercial Architectural setting you will be:
* Experienced with managing the drawing production process of multi-disciplinary design teams.
* Experienced managing projects from design inception through to completion of construction, required.
* Experience with engaging, negotiating and coordinating with Regulatory Authorities to ensure compliance with codes and laws * Proficiency with and knowledge of Autodesk REVIT, AutoCAD and Navisworks
* Liaising and developing project scope and implementation plans, in conjunction with relevant departments.
* Manage in-house design staff in the development of concept and schematic design documentation.
* Prepare Requests for Proposals for design services, issue, monitor and assess submissions, provide recommendations to Client Depts.
* Assist in ensuring that Quality Control plans of Consultants are adhered to.
* Assist in technical meetings with design and construction teams, prepare and distribute minutes.
* Assist in reviewing Consultant information throughout design process for compliance with project scope, applicable codes, cost plan and required quality.
* Assist in coordinating with the Construction team to ensure integration of Design and Construction Schedules.
* Assist in monitoring the preparation and issuing of as-built drawings by all relevant disciplines.
* May have experienced in design and construction in island environments addressing issues of construction, and project planning
You will have:
* An Architectural Technologist qualification (Higher National Diploma in Building Construction /Architectural Technology or equal) with a minimum of 8 years post-graduation full time work experience.
* Proficiency with and knowledge of Autodesk REVIT, AutoCAD and Navisworks.
* A minimum 5 years continuous experience as a BIM Model Coordinator, or similar, in a commercial Architectural setting.
* Experience with managing the drawing production process of multi-disciplinary design teams.
* Experience managing projects from design inception through to completion of construction, required.
* Experience with Regulatory Authorities ensuring compliance with codes and laws.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.