SIEM Analyst - London - up to £65,000pa + 10% bonus
SIEM Analyst - London - up to 65,000pa + 10% bonus
Our Client, based in London, is currently looking to recruiting a SIEM Analyst on a permanent basis to analyse data produced from SIEM tool and monitor various networks to identify and flag any potential network security threats.
The successful candidate will have strong network security experience, will be technical and will also have been in a role previously where they have been analysing networks and potential security threats.
Key responsibilities for the SIEM Analyst:
- Based within new Security Team alongside 10 other Security Analysts and be very network security focused to oversee network admission control and vulnerability network management
- Analyst and interpret information from SIEM tool ArcSite
- Monitor various external networks and analyse any unusual activities
- Produce reports on your findings and present those back to Managers, giving recommendations and advising on security improvements
- Flagging up any security related issues
- Identify underlying events i.e. what is the attacker trying to access and why?
Key Skills & experience for the SIEM Analyst:
- Broad range of security skills within Networking
- Technical background within security analysis
- SIEM experience
- Worked with ArcSite or any other SIEM tool
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to liaise with various Stakeholders
Key Words - ArcSite / SIEM / Security / Security Information / Event Management / Network / Threats / Analysis / Reports / London
To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.