We are looking for an exceptional Account Executive here at Endsleigh in this exciting time of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Key Accounts team with potential for further development into an Account Manager role. Our customers are charities, sports and community associations, leisure trusts and portfolio landlords, as well as general commercial businesses across all sectors.
The office based Account Executive role will require you to become an expert in a wide range of product lines and to provide a fully advised service. The role also requires somebody who wants to develop their sales skills in order to maximise renewal income whilst understanding and meeting customers’ needs. Some key accountabilities for the Account Executive will be:
- Achieve high renewal retention and protect renewal income
- Liaise with customers daily, dealing with queries, adjustments and renewals
- To treat customers fairly at all times, whilst providing excellent customer service
The Account Executive will thrive on going the extra mile for the customer, taking pride in delivering an excellent service and the desire to become a highly respected and trusted advisor to our customers. There is great potential for development with some face to face meetings and the role is excellent preparation for an external role in the longer term. The successful Account Executive will have:
- Strong communication skills through previous experience in a customer facing role, ideally sales skills
- The ability to spot and identify opportunities and provide solutions
- Strong attention to detail, planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and multi- task
- Commercial insurance experience (preferable)
- Cert CII qualified or working towards (preferable)
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary, along with a monthly bonus scheme. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a market leading defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 12% of your pensionable salary. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
On site, we have other benefits including free WiFi for all employees- and ‘dress down Fridays’.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service. You also have the option of buying up to an additional 10 days of annual leave.
Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym (that only costs £1 a year) and other sporting facilities.