London/Corby - Full time
Up to £60k + 10% bonus
My client is a hugely successful Ftse250 eCommerce company that is investing heavily into their digital division. They recently won best digital team so the environment is among the best in London *they are also moving into brand new offices in the realm of Google! With 1.5m hits a day this company is managing some serious tech but in a fun and professional manner.
The Product Management team is looking for a Technical Product Owner with strong Commercial analysis skills. You'll be skilled in understanding key improvement areas and how to measure these. The perfect candidate will be a strong personality with the ability to guide the product and translate for a team of 12 consisting of a BA, Architect, PM and developers/designers. You may have experience working on high traffic websites and be driven by understanding and refining the product to increase sales and customer experience. You will have a firm grasp of e-commerce.
We want you to:
- Be accountable for strategy and roadmap for search function, Browse, Category, Landing Pages and AutoComplete
- Improve customer experience and revenue growth online.
- Develop business cases for product development investments through use of multiple insights and data points (focus on a digital strategy, Adobe, customer tools)
- Responsible for performance metrics; Growth, Conversion, Departure, satisfaction, load speed.
- Quarterly product plan including clearly define the benefit, cost, scope and ensure relevant stakeholders understand the plan.
- Product backlog and deliverables for an Agile team
- Manage relationships with UX, R&D, SEO, Analytics, Testing, Marketing, IT and Content
- Robust prioritisation methodology, communicate decisions and rationales for changes transparently to key stakeholders
- Liaise with Analytics team for Adobe tag implementations and change impact measurement
- Managing stakeholder communications
- Coordinate the translation with the local markets for each change
- eCommerce or digital retail experience
- Experience delivering strategy and roadmap through using data and research
- Worked in an Agile team
- Extensive eCommerce experience with online product development experience
- Passion for the customer experience
- Able to lead the Agile team to manage issues, risk and expectation
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Assist UX & Agile teams with minimum supervision