General Ledger Supervisor
An excellent opportunity is available for a General Ledger Supervisor to join a global firm, based in Birmingham.
The purpose of the role includes:
* Support the General Ledger manage the process of transactions/adjustments.
* Responsible for managing a team of people
* In-depth knowledge of restaurant Profit and Loss and General Ledger Accounting
The Responsibilities for the General Ledger Supervisor include:
* Escalate anomalies, and any internal control compliance issues to Senior Management.
* Focus on strategic plans and correspond with individual staff goals and accountability
* Month-end close
* Achieve specific goals and operational performance measures
* Resolve queries and gather feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
* Take a proactive role in improving efficiency.
* Involvement in hiring and training
* Strive for continuous improvement of the team.
* Provide clear guidance on compliance to procedures and processes with both internal and external customers.
To be considered for the role you will need/be:
* Problem solving skills and be highly proficient in Excel and Outlook.
* Previous people management experience
* Preferred - studying for relevant accounting qualifications /part-qualified or equivalent 5+ years relevant experience
* Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, a high level of accuracy, and attention to detail.
* Strong leadership and organizational skills
* Analytical thinking and detail oriented
* End-to-end understanding of General Ledger Accounting
Please apply below or contact Kevin Tse on 0121 260 2580 or