We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager based in the North West.
My client are an award winning, incredibly busy and growing main contractor. They specialise in mixed-use developments throughout the UK. They are based in the North West but operate in many large city centres throughout the UK. Operating on behalf of developers they have a consistent reputation build over many years and an exciting future in terms of work to come.
Working alongside one other Contracts Manager, and reporting to the Construction Director, this role will be based out of the North West office but overseeing projects predominantly outside of the region. With this the role will see the chosen individual based 'out on site' circa 2 days a week. This is a diminishing demand however, with the recent introduction of conference video call facilities on each site.
Projects will typically be mixed-use residential developments, both private and student accommodation with retail, commercial and leisure facilities often a large part of these developments. Project sizes will typically be from £10m to £40m.
As an experienced Contracts Manager you will have a demonstrable previous with projects of this type. You will preferably have major new build experience but work on major refurbishment projects will be considered.
Objective as Contract Manager;
- Support the company's overall vision by embracing its values
- Overall responsibility for the management of a circa 2-3 of contracts
- To ensure each contract is delivered safely, on programme, within budget and to the required standard of quality
- To encourage, mentor, and coach the management teams (Project, Site and Supervisors)
- To develop effective working relationships with clients and consultants
- Commercial awareness of contracts to maximise profitability
The role attracts a negotiable salary plus attractive benefits package including company car/allowance, healthcare, pension and project related bonus.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Kris Convery on 01695556800.