A trade and consumer based travel group based near Liverpool.
As the Marketing Executive you will be required to -
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to create campaigns that attract new business, increase brand awareness within the trade to enable an increase in sales
- Generate new development ideas to improve the customer experience of working with clients, which maximises commercial opportunities and increase sales.
- Monitor the response and conversion rates of all marketing campaigns, produce end of campaign reports and evaluate the results to improve future activity.
- Work closely with other departments across all revenue streams to understand what is happening in the market place to help influence future campaigns and to ensure the activity is relevant to the target audience.
- Able to balance creative flair with analysis and be confident with spread sheets and understand statistics, trends and budgets.
- Writing and proof reading copy for emails, blogs, user guides, websites, news feeds and any other ad- hoc requirements.
- Monitor and write content/communications for online and social media: Websites & social media accounts.
- Design & implement market research projects as and when required.
The successful Marketing Executive will have:
- 2 years experience within a marketing role
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Creativity and confidence in ability
- Strong time management skills
- Copy Writing and Proof reading experience
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Travel Industry exp is desirable
- Marketing qualification would be desirable