In House Recruitment Specialist
Working in a newly established company based in Banbury are looking for an experienced In House Recruitment Specialist to join the business on a 6 month basis with a strong possibility of moving into a permanent role.
This business operates within the FMCG/Manufacturing sector and are one of the premier businesses in their industry.
They have a host of established brands within the overall group and they are recruiting this position in order to support the growth plans for the business.
The main aspects of the In House Recruitment Specialist will be to:
- Challenge HRBP / business on need and costs, AOP.
- Check on Talent pool.
- Receives and reviews applications, interviews and tests candidates.
- Manages advertising vacancies by drafting and placing advertisements in a wide range of media (i.e. newspapers, websites, magazines).
- Manages social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Attends events related to recruiting.
This is ideally suited to anyone coming from an agency or an in house background and would be suited to an individual working in a target driven, busy environment.
The In House Recruitment Specialist would have a strong possibility of moving into a permanent position, due to the predicted volume of recruitment.
There is also a pro rata 10% bonus alongside a highly competitive salary.