National Account Manager
National Account Manager – Client Services
Location: Midlands based, with regular travel to Bristol, Birmingham, London and Heathrow
Mitie Client Service division are currently looking to add a National Account Manager to lead a key contract with sites across the UK.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Director the National Account Manager will be responsible for leading the Client Services team across the whole corporate property portfolio with the key task of the provision of best in class customer focussed front of house service.
- To continue to develop best in class Front of House solutions.
- To be responsible for leading and managing the team
- Leading customer service excellence to all Corporate properties for VIP Customer Suite Hosting / Country House Executive Hosting / Reception / AV / and Meeting Room Management.
- Continual review existing processes and procedures and deliver improvements as necessary to ensure best in class customer focus standards are achieved
- Undertake regular site inspections and audits to ensure service consistency across sites within your control
- To administer and control invoices and budgets
- Oversee the recruitment, induction, employment, appraisal, training and work allocation of team making recommendations to senior management regarding promotion, remuneration and training requirements.
Key Skill & Experience
- Experience in high-profile customer service delivery roles, preferably in a hotel, hospitality or corporate environment
- Passion for excellence in customer service
- Strong leadership skills, self-motivated and driven with the ability to lead by example
- Commercially and financially competent – experience of managing budgets
- Experience in multi-site FOH service delivery, helpdesk processes (Maximo) Switchboard and AV.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and exceptional attention to detail
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email) and excellent administration skills