Contracts Manager (Fit Out)
My client a national fit out contractor based just outside Edinburgh, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to join their thriving organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Managing, motivating and communicating to site teams on multiple projects.
- Cost control of projects, minimising costs and maximising production.
- Liaising with Estimating and Surveying Departments to ensure commercial viability of projects.
- Ensuring compliance with health & safety requirements.
To be considered for this position the candidate should
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in completing projects to tight time scales and deadlines.
- Hold a current SMSTS qualification
- Have a high level of Health & Safety Awareness
- Hold current First Aid and Scaffold Inspection Certificates.
- Be experienced in all aspects of Construction from refurbishment in occupied buildings to new build projects.
- Be used to operating in a disciplined, professional way using the company's various Management Systems.
- Be capable of programming projects.
- Be able to demonstrate that you can meet programme dates.
- Be IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
If this sounds like you, I want to hear from you now!!