The responsibilities of the role are:
- Support Project Leads and where appropriate act as Project Lead to deliver the project deliverables within the agreed time, quality and financial objectives
- Liaise with clients evaluating the requirements of commissions and assist in developing a clear brief
- Undertake design work with an innovative approach considering conservation, sustainability, energy efficiency and budget
- Prepare production information, tender packages and submit Planning and Building Regulation applications
- Consult with clients and other stakeholders in a positive and professional manner
- Support the Practice in delivering improved services in an efficient and effective mannerThe ideal Architectural Technician must:
- 3+ years post degree experience
- Experience in Residential projects
- Experience in Revit
- Have great attention to detail and technical understanding
- Proficient with AutoCAD and PhotoshopInterested?
- To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the architectural sector, please do not hesitate to contact Hannah Huxley 0151 737 5560.