This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Officer to be Based in Maidstone - Kent - Permanent
Client DetailsThe post holder will be part of the Accounts department within the Finance and IT Directorate reporting to the Senior Finance Officer (Payments & Treasury).
- The post holder will carry out payment processing, including utilities, and purchase ledger transactions ensuring that invoices are processed promptly and paid within agreed payment terms.
- They will carry out cashier processing for all bank accounts within the group, including the reconciliation of all the bank control accounts and prepare weekly report and monthly analysis ensuring the timely recording of all bank transactions.
- The post holder will also process petty cash reimbursements for the Group, ensuring cheques are raised and dispatched in a timely manner.
- The post holder will have responsibility for importing invoices from web-based sites (eg telephone, gas) and entering these and other invoices onto the accounting system. They will then obtain authorisation from budget holders.
- The post holder will deal with queries relating to the payments and treasury section and keep the Senior Finance Officer informed of any issues arising.
- Intermediate Excel
A competitive salary