HR Business Partner
The successful candidate will be instrumental in partnering an organisation that is embarking on significant organisational change. Our client requires an experienced HR professional with a strong track record in managing restructures and redundancies as well as posessing a knowledge of the Civil Service Pension Scheme
Our client is a Civil Service body based in London
DescriptionThe post holder will be responsible for around 150 staff in the London office, as well as contributing to a wider change programme for the organisation. They will be the main point of contact for the change programme in London and in particular for the business area they have been designated to as well as dealing with business as usual duties for the London office.From a day to day perspective, the HR Business Partner is accountable for the delivery and success of the organisation's people strategy within business divisions. They are a trusted partner to senior leaders and an integral part of the senior team. The role influences and steers strategy across the full generalist remit including Employee Relations, Resourcing and Talent Management, Learning and Development and Reward, Organisation Design, Service Delivery & Information.
Michael Page are looking for an HR Business Partner with the following competencies:
- Demonstrable and up to date technical knowledge and best practice in the key areas of Employment Law, Employee Relations, Resourcing and Talent Management, Learning & Development, Reward and Organisation Development.
- Experience of partnering with senior management teams in a generalist HR role with a track record for building strong professional relationships and credibility.
- Working knowledge and experience of the Civil Service Pension Scheme
- Experience of successfully leading a range of business enhancing projects in support of a wider HR strategy.
- Track record of contributing to the management of change successfully and experience of leading on restructuring programmes
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and experience of applying it and advising on best practice HR within a complex business environment.
- Practical knowledge and skill in using a range of packages including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of equality and diversity issues
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to present information and tell compelling stories in order to build senior management engagement around a range of HR initiatives.
- CIPD qualification or demonstrable similar experience and evidence of strong commitment to continuing professional development.
Immediate start, 6 Month Contract, Salary £43-50,000 dependant on experience