Development Manager - Devon
I am currently working with a client of mine to procure a Development Manager for their reputable business.
The company is an established, well-funded, privately owned, property developer focussed on the South West residential market, with a reputation for integrity, quality and detail. You will be part of a small, ambitious team and report directly to the Managing Director, with the opportunity to grow within the business, become a key part of its future, and share in the success.
Key duties will include but not be limited to
- Managing the progress of owned and potential new developments through the technical, legal, planning and financial stages, and be able to work on a number of projects at a time, within a budget
- Appointing, instructing, managing the consultant team and steering projects through the planning and legal processes
- Gaining technical approvals and satisfying all outstanding planning conditions and obligations under S106 agreements
- Responsible for forming and maintaining the infrastructure budget, representing the company at meetings and helping steer the strategic plan, to procure tenders for infrastructure, and other related work to prepare serviced sites
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience working for a small development company or consultancy in a land and technical role
- Full understanding of the whole development process from acquisition through to sale and handover
- Enthusiasm, motivation and be of a dynamic and entrepreneurial nature
In return for your hard work, you will be offered ongoing support, training and career progression as my client embarks on the next stage of growth.
For more information, please get in touch directly at the office or click on the 'Apply Now' button
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.