IT & Technology Procurement Manager, FinTech
IT & Technology Procurement Manager, Greenfield - Aggressively Growing FinTech - Chester or Manchester or London + £60,000 - 80,000 + Bonus
Energetic & young FinTech brand seeks Technology Procurement expert to partner with the IT community to gain control over Tech spend and deliver a procurement strategy & framework for the wider business.
Since Procurement is new to the company, the position requires exceptional business partnering skills to build trust and consensus amongst executive stakeholders.
IT & Technology Procurement Manager role overview:-
- Partnering with executive stakeholders, winning trust and influencing them to position procurement at the forefront of strategic business decisions
- Designing and implementing the overall Procurement & supplier management framework, transforming & initiating policies and processes where necessary
- Creating & executing Software, SaaS, Cloud & IT Services category and sourcing strategies for complex £Multi-Million spends
- Supporting acquisition projects during competitor buy-outs, identifying opportunities for supplier consolidation and savings proposals
- Leading successful negotiations with major suppliers as well as niche vendors
Required candidate background:-
- Impressive Procurement & Category Management career to date, with IT & Technology category expertise (Software, SaaS, Cloud etc)
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement & business partnering skills
- Experience within a fast-moving organisation, preferably in eCommerce or FinTech though not essential
- Degree & MCIPS preferred not essential
To find out more and apply? please send your CV to or directly through this page.
Key skills: IT Procurement, Software Procurement, Technology Procurement, Buying, Purchasing, Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management SRM, Vendor Management, S2P, P2P, Procurement transformation, negotiation, business partnering
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure