Maintenance Engineer, Food Industry - Circa £30,000 - West London - Interviewing Now!
A brand new position has been created for a Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician to join a growing Food Manufacturing company based in the West of London. The successful Maintenance Engineer will have had experience working in a similar position, preferably within the FMCG / Food Industry (but this is not essential).
This would be an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance person to join a growing and successful manufacturing company that produce very tasty products!
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
The Maintenance Engineer will do the following:
- Perform Maintenance / Fault Finding on Electrical and Mechanical equipment.
- Reducing down time and ensure faults are identified and rectified swiftly.
- Participate in installation.
- Undertake PPM + Reactive maintenance.
The Maintenance Engineer will have the following:
- Experience within a similar role.
- Ideally come from a fast moving environment (FMCG) or food - but this is not essential.
- Experience in Electrical and Mechanical maintenance
- Be a commutable distance from the factory.
Package for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Salary of between circa £30,000
- Pension Scheme