My client are a world leading brand in the property and construction sector and have been coming up with innovative ideas to bring new building and infrastructure to leading brands. With this innovative mind set, my client is looking for an Accountant to join their evolving team. This role will also be dealing with a variety of different senior manager and key business Stakeholders.
Today, my client manages multi-million pounds worth of business from building and construction. And they're creating new, innovative ideas all the time. The business is based in Stevenage, however, has a real London buzz in the atmosphere. Their international brand will be recognised in a variety of different Continents from the Europe to Asia and working with this dynamic company you will be sure to get back the investment on the time you put in.
Finalist Studier - Accountant Job Description
- Assist in the development and implementation of finance-focused projects that improve process or provide key analysis for effective decision making
- Support internal planning processes through integration with underlying performance initiatives
- Conduct robust research and analysis with corresponding financial modelling in relation to potential market/operational opportunities
- Preparation of briefings and presentations for senior management (e.g. internal meetings, Divisional meetings)
- Perform internal and external bench-marking
- Ability to provide support in the analysis and execution of M&A transactions including financial modelling, due diligence assignments and post-acquisition integration
- As a Project Accountant this position will not be limited to the above
The Successful Applicant
- Finalist stage studier or part qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) although individuals who are qualified by experience will also be considered
- A proven track record of working in a growing business
- Strong communication skills
- Must adopt a hands-on work ethic and have the ability to work within a collaborative, challenging and consultative environment with a multitude of personalities
- Strong systems experience including Excel
- Proven track record of performance reporting and producing management and statutory financial statements.
- Proactive and self-motivated individual
- Must have ability to multi-task and to manage time effectively at all times
- SAP experience would be preferred
Competitive salary of and a package which includes:
* Study Support
* Performance related Bonus.