As a Supervisor you will be supporting the Sales and Management team to drive sales and maximise profit opportunities for the store, and to ensure the Sales and Management team continuously aim to achieve all KPI’s.
You will be accountable for supporting all members of your team within the store and this position will require you to train and coach colleagues to ensure that all Company procedures and standards are adhered to.
You will inspire and lead teams to deliver a high standard of customer service and demonstrate our brand behaviours. Be able to identify areas and opportunities for improvement in product ranges by working closely with Buying & Merchandising teams to sustain maximum commerciality across the business.
In order to apply you will need to be currently working in an equivalent or higher role and possess a minimum of 1 years retail management experience.
We are looking for someone who is;
- Passionate about fashion and footwear
- Extremely high standards of customer service
- Strong sense of commercial awareness
- Enthusiastic, energetic & confident
- Well presented/groomed and represents our brand in every way
- Highly organised and motivated
- Numerate and analytical
- Strong leadership skills
- Good at prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- A professional and flexible work attitude is essential