Ecommerce Content Executive
An opportunity has come available for an Ecommerce Content Executive to join a retail team based in Birmingham.
Client DetailsThis Ecommerce Content Executive role is to work for a well-established fashion brand on its online platform to develop and maximise growth of the business through it's content and offering.
DescriptionYour responsibilities as Ecommerce Content Executive will include:
- Maintaining content and supporting development to drive sales growth and maximise profitability.
- Assist the Communications Team in the implementation of online marketing, trading and customer acquisition initiatives, working with agencies where appropriate.
- Utilise and interpret web analytics to track relevant KPI's, reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Upload and manage content on our websites with attention to detail. Ability to create and amend HTML pages and emails and have an understanding of CSS. Able to learn and use a new Content Management System
- Ensure the website is fully optimised by liaising with third parties to refine website functionality and site performance opportunities.
- Ability to create and amend HTML pages and emails and have an understanding of CSS.
- Day-to-day management of .com website changes and visual amends on the site and deal with ad-hoc problems quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain and manage the online product range including; sourcing and setup of all product attributes, images, specifications and product association to meet site standards and ensuring all content is SEO friendly.
- Using exceptional attention to detail to proofread copy, and high levels of accuracy to ensure content is implemented as required to engage with visitors, and to maximise profitability and conversion rates.
ProfileThe ideal candidate for this Ecommerce Content Executive will demonstrate:
- A real awareness of E-commerce requirements in fashion retail brands
- Will display good organisational skills
- Extremely organised, able to multitask but also prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- You will be a results-focused individual with excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Have experience working with Google Analytics
- Experience and proven track record of growing traffic, increasing sales and conversation rates online.
Job OfferHighly competitive package