Accounts Receivable Management Accountant
This is an excellent role for someone who has experience with Accounts Receivable/ Credit Control/ Management Accounts or a Transactional Manager and is looking to work in a Progressive organisation.
My client is a leading Retailer who is an award winning company, they are very niche and they a fun bunch. They are looking for someone to head up the Accounts Receivable team and produce the Management Accounts for AR.
- Implement and oversee robust controls around UK Accounts Receivable transactions including credit checking and application of credit limits
- Prepare weekly Accounts Receivable ageing analysis for review with Financial Controller
- Prepare Weekly Flash Sales report, and month end report.
- Month end Sales reports and commentary for the board pack.
- Prepare weekly credit note analysis and assist Customer Services and Operations teams with the authorisation and posting of customer credit / debit notes
- Ensure full and accurate month end cut off in respect of Accounts Receivable transactions
- Prepare weekly 20 week cash receipts forecast
- Implement and oversee robust controls around UK Accounts Receivable transactions including key supplier statement reconciliations
- Provide support and guidance as required to the US Finance function in respect of Accounts Receivable transactions and processes
- Assist with annual budgeting and regular forecasting processes
- ACCA/ CIMA Part Qualified
- Previous experience in similar role
- FMCG/ Retail background - desirable
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Full study support