UK Sales Manager Water / Energy / Utilities
We’re looking for a UK Sales Manager. This is not hard sales this is all about developing long term commercial business partnerships / strategic alliances with Civil / Construction Engineering companies that can mutually benefit from joint ventures and partnerships.
SALARY: £54,000 + Car Allowance
LOCATION: UK Wide / Head Office
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Nottingham, Sheffield, Derby, Leicester
JOB SPECIFICATION - UK Sales Manager – Water / Energy / Utilities
Leading a commercial sales, business development and contracts team of between 5-7 , you will work closely with the business to develop new business opportunities, create a UK strategic 3-5 year plan and ensure the maximum impact is made. You will be another influencer driving this successful business into a new age.
HOW WE WANT THIS ROLE TO MAKE AN IMPACT:
* Your role will be to support the change and evolution of the organisation and to seek out commercial opportunities that directly benefits the business as well as opportunities where commercial partnership opportunities may benefit everyone.
* You will lead, develop and implement a 2-4 year development strategy that works in conjunction with the wider business and its goals.
* Work with marketing to ensure all internal and external communications support your every delivery.
* Work with the Sales Director to seek out and develop relationships with external innovation leaders and funders.
* To identify and develop stand out and subtle parallel relationships in different fields where innovation and working practices and technologies may be complimentary to the UK business.
* Be part of a team who are leading the evolution and step change across the business.
* To lead and motivate the team to deliver highest possible standards of performance.
* To maintain and develop positive stakeholder relationships in order to promote the Authority and assist it to meet its objectives.
PROSPECTS - UK Sales Manager – Water / Energy / Utilities
An opportunity to genuinely add value to a great business, making step changes and evolving year on year. It’s a terrific pace to work where you can genuinely add value, experience a genuine career opportunity while receiving a decent work life balance.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Head of Sales, Sales Manager, Commercial Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Strategic Sales Development Management.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Philip Monkman quoting
UK Sales Manager – Water / Energy / Utilities, reference PM1704-48 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.