This internationally renowned Media brand is looking for a newly qualified ACA (equivalent) accountant to join their team as a Group Accountant. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to make their first move from practice in a broad all encompassing role with a company continuing to grow and set themselves aside from competition. You will be immersed within a vibrant company culture and offered clear pathways for progression.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts including balance sheet reviews of operating companies across the group
- Assistance with group consolidation of forecasts and budgets including period close and quarterly actual
- Management of treasury with consolidation and analysis of the groups forecast cash position
- Involvement with financial modelling
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts across the group
This role would suit a newly qualified accountant (ACA equivalent) looking to leverage skills learnt from practice in to an Industry setting. You will have a strong technical background and a firm understanding of IFRS. The position requires a confident communicator who will be comfortable building relationships with various stakeholders across the business. You will possess excellent attention to detail and be able to prioritise tasks accordingly.
Please submit applications direct to