Key Account Relationship Manager - West London
Key Account Relationship Manager - Training sector
£30000 pa plus travel expenses and benefits
My client is one of the UK's largest and most experienced providers of Government funded welfare to work and skills training programmes. They seek to appoint an experienced Key Account Manager.
Working from their office based in Kensington, you will the central point of contact for designated Key Accounts of clients who provide employment and learning opportunities to young people.
The successful candidate will idealy have a robust understanding of vocational learning, and have a track record of delivering accurate and timely work in a professional environment. You will also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to provide support to customers in a helpful, constructive and determined manner.
* Responsible for a number of Key Accounts,maintaining working relationships with these accounts and ensuring that the organisation delivers an excellent service.
* Coordinating the recruitment and delivery activity in line with agreed timescales and standards.
* Identifying new areas of business for the organisation and take responsibility for the implementation of new areas.
* Create and implement detailed plans, events and activities that will allow the client to enter and operate in the agreed sectors.
* Develop new and existing relationships with external referral agencies to promote the services of the company
* Deliver presentations to potential key accounts outlining the services available
* Develop good working relationships between different stakeholders internally and externally whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
* Act as an Ambassador for the business, young people, learning and development and the Apprenticeship/ Traineeship programmes.
Skills and Experience
* Good general standard of education.
* Good track record of delivering accurate and timely work in a busy environment.
* Evidence of operating in a relationship relationship management position
* Experience of working within a similar role / industry
* understanding of Government funding
* Good understanding and knowledge of training and development techniques to develop individual skills.
The salary on offer is £30 000 pa Plus travel expenses and benefits
An up to date DBS will be required.
If you meet the above requirements please apply to Catherine Leonard or Cheryl Maroney at Morello Recruitment Solutions online quoting M17421
Morello are operating as an Employer Agency and Business in respect of this vacancy.
Morello are a specialist agency for the Skills, FE and Welfare to Work industry. Providing staff on a temporary and permanent basis across the UK.