Production Operative, Bristol
Salary £7.20 - per hour worked
Hours 6.00 am - 2.00 pm or 2.00 pm - 10.00 pm
Due to an increase in work, a leading manufacturer based on the outskirts of Bristol, requires several experienced production operatives to work within an established and friendly team. This is a busy environment with several different lines to work, on including gluing, packing and flat packing.
- operating machinery/maintenance of machine
- Other duties as directed by the client
- General production work
You will have experience of working in a production environment. If you have experience within a fast moving, varied and controlled environment this would be an advantage. An added advantage would be any experience within a gluing department. Excellent team work is essential.
- Can do, positive attitude
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work as part of a close team
- Highly organised
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Able and willing to take ownership, responsibility and accountability for work.
- Able to listen, support and value colleagues.
- work towards both individual and team goals
- Manual handling
- Willing to go the extra mile and get involved with all members of the team.
Hours of work 6.00 am - 2.00 pm or 2.00 pm -10.00 pm
£7.50- per hour worked
Opportunity of temp to perm
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.