Our Client are looking to recruit an M&E Engineer in Thatcham (Electrical bias). The role is a static position and is predominately working Monday to Friday (Days) with overtime for Weekends available.
The M&E Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units and be required to carry out other basic maintenance duties such as Plumbing, AC and Fabric biased maintenance.
Our Client are an National leading Facilities Management Service Provider. Looking to grow the Trade and Services team in Thatcham.
Main Duties for the M&E Engineer are as follows:
- Work on own and as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- To work safety and follow company health and safety to ensure safety of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors
- Take full responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks, carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
- Install new plant and equipment when required
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
- Deliver excellent customer service in this client facing role and ensure excellent client relationships are sustained
The Successful M&E Engineer will have:
- Proven track record working for a building services company or have background in building services/facilities management maintenance. (Worked in Data Centres or Critical Environments will be advantageous)
- Completion of a recognized Apprenticeship in a relevant discipline- Electrical- NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 2391 & Testing & Inspection (Desirable)
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Advantageous if competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric and plumbing repairs
Must have - Base electrical qualifications C&G Part A & B
- C&G 236 pt1 & pt2
- 17th edition
Our client is offering a base salary between £26,000 - £32,000 depending on certificates and proven track record. This role will be working Monday to Friday covering 40 hours per week. This position will not come with a vehicle.
Please apply if you feel you have the relevant skill set, knowledge and proven track record.