Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Full Stack Developer (Node/React) – Central London
Please stop reading this advert if you are not interested in:
- Working on greenfield projects from scratch using Node, React, AWS and Docker.
- Contribute to a micro-services style architecture
- Working collaboratively within a team, sharing ideas and teaching through pair programming
- Writing code with a “test first” approach
Okay, you are still here. In that case it is definitely time to leave now if you don’t work to work somewhere that will:
- Challenge you, grow you and promote you to push your comfort zones.
- Expose you to the latest cloud technologies and architectures
- Seek your contribution and input into the product itself not just the tech stack
- Give you a work / life balance by allowing you to work from home when required or adjust core working hours to work around daily life.
Right then, you really are up for challenge having made it this far. Here’s why we need you join this well-established and profitable technology company:
- We’re putting together a new team to work on some new and existing products on a new micro-services architecture.
- These products will help UK consumers save money and will be responsible for in excess of £50 million in revenue.
Where are you going to be doing this?
You will be based in the Central London office
What will you be paid?
The salary is anywhere up to £75,000 to get started. You’ll also get a full corporate benefits package (Private healthcare, pension, bonus, life assurance, 25 days holiday, training budget and more).
Click apply, we will arrange a time to speak or meet for a coffee to discuss and if we both agree we’ll arrange for you to meet the team.
Who are Digital Vision Search?
- We are a technology recruitment company who recruit for high growth technology companies.
- We are experienced and friendly people with technical backgrounds.
- We don’t employ sales people, in 3 years of trading 100% of our business has come from word of mouth.