Administration Team Leader
An exciting opportunity for a Team Leader Administrator
Your new company
Our client are one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, they help clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. They help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
Your new role
The successful candidate will report directly to the Client Administration Manager. The Client Administration Team Leader role will be responsible for Assurance CAs, comprising of a core set of responsibilities in addition to their current Client Administration role. It is expected that between 40-50% of the job holder's time will be spent on these additional sets of responsibilities. As such, this role should be read in conjunction with that for Client Administrators.
About the role
The Client Administrator Team Leader is responsible for ensuring the successful running of the Client Administration Team. This involves ensuring that client facing teams have a sound awareness of the services that are able to be provided, obtaining and meeting new work requests, ensuring that the outputs of the team meet quality standards and that all people matters are attended to.
Key responsibilities include:
* Manage the optimal resourcing of the Client Administration staff by monitoring coverage on client accounts, overtime and sickness/holiday absence.
* Ensuring that chargeable hours targets are established and met.
* Manage performance of newest Client Administrators through a continuous process of objective setting, coaching and assessment.
* Support Client Administration Manager with managing the performance of all other Client Administrators through provision of coaching, assessment and feedback.
* Ensure that all Client Administrators are fully up to date with all relevant policies and procedures in order to be able to deliver on the activities of the role.
* Identify skills gaps and training needs.
* Ensure that time is appropriately and accurately charged to account teams in accordance with the work performed.
* Production of various management reports and forecasts.
* Ability to work as part of a team, with the Client Administrators in immediate team, but also with the other Client Administration Team Leaders in other teams across Assurance
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in the following areas is essential:
People Management - will need to have experience of managing and motivating a team of people, potentially in a number of locations.
* Ability to advertise the services of the team to client facing staff in their area of responsibility.
* Pragmatic and objective approach to problem-solving and the ability to multi-task.
* Strong oral and written communication skills in order to gather work requests from client teams and to be able to prioritise these sensibly.
* Ability to work effectively under pressure demonstrating strong organisational skills.
* Good numeracy, analytical skills and adept in Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Ability to communicate with impact and empathy and to deliver difficult messages.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.