Permanent job opportunity for a qualified Commercial Accountant to join a high volume distribution business.
Your new company
You will be joining a distribution business who are a market leader in their sector who pride themselves on offering excellent customer service and high quality products at all times. You will report into the Finance Director and supervise a team of two Finance Analysts whilst working alongside a large and growing finance team.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Weekly P&L reporting including reconciliations for delivery to Board of Directors
- Weekly commissions' calculation ensuring timely and accurate payment of wages
- Generation of weekly dashboard report
- Reconciliation of Month End Accounts including Revenue and Cost of Sales
- Management of marketing budget including Month End reconciliations
- Attend regular update meetings with budget holders
- Management of national sales targets including target generation, weekly performance vs. target reporting and calculation of Month End achievement
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
- To be ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- To ideally have experience of Microsoft AX Dynamics
- Experience in a commercial role
What you'll get in return
You'll earn up to £40,000 per annum, work in a large, open plan office with an established yet growing team. You will be entitled to the company pension scheme and a number of additional company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.