First People Solutions are currently engaged to recruit a Project Manager with Civils experience for a leading Scottish design & build contractor.
Our client, have been in operation for over forty years and are involved in a variety of projects across Scotland such as hotels, care homes and office steel frame buildings.
This represents a unique opportunity to contribute to the growing civil engineering capabilities of the business with long term projects secured in the Aberdeen area.
As a Project Manager you will manage civil projects ranging £5m to £20m:
- Supervise assigned company personnel
- Undertake regular formal inspections of sites and consultants work in accordance with company policy
- Prepare progress reports and technical reports for clients and for internal use
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities and gateways needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities and ensure a cost plan is prepared
Our client offer a salary ranging £50,000 - £60,000 + accommodation, car/car allowance, excellent bonus scheme, pension and healthcare.
The ideal Project Manager will have:
- Experience completing projects with a recognised earthworks contractor
- Six or more years' experience including on-site experience.
- Successful delivery of previous civil engineering projects.
- Excellent organisational skills and networking ability.
To apply for the Project Manager position, please attach an up to date CV.