The Account Director role has been created to accelerate the implementation of the commercial strategy of the business, to provide indispensable services and solutions throughout the student decision making process. As the global market leader for planning, marketing & recruitment services to education providers, we will develop long term strategic partnerships with our clients and lessen reliance on annual advertising packages.
Reporting to a Portfolio Director you will broaden and deepen relationships with clients to develop our profile and deliver our full and extended range of services.
THE ROLE & ITS KEY responsibilities
- Establish key contacts and build relationships with key stakeholders and budget holders within your client base
- Identify pain points & operational challenges, offering compelling solutions and implementation plans which offer measurable return on objectives
- Negotiate scalable, multi-year contracts which deliver in excess of £1m in annual revenue from your client base
- Pioneer new products and inform future direction and development of the product range through client feedback and assessment of market trends and opportunity
- Inform clients and add value to the wider sales team through exceptional sector, market and product knowledge
- Track, measure and communicate results internally and externally
Roles may have additional areas of responsibility dependent on individual candidate skills and portfolio team structure
- You are a talented sales professional with a desire to develop and extend your skills
- You have proven ability to establish and grow client relationships up to and including at director level
- You have comprehensive education sector knowledge with inherent understanding of the impact of market changes on the industry and your work.
- You are client focused with a consultative and agile sales style that allows you to seek and identify opportunity and propose bespoke solutions to complex objectives
- You are an analytical thinker, use data to support your decisions and initatives to challenge assumptions and are not afraid to make bold decisions
- You are detail driven allowing for the composition and communication of sophisticated business proposals & campaign reporting
- You possess exceptional verbal and written communication