Projects and Contracts Manager
Teknion have an exciting opportunity for a Projects and Contracts Manager to join their team based in Central London.
Job Title: Projects and Contracts Manager – Office Furniture & Partitions
Location: Central London, EC2A
Salary: £45,000+ (depending on experience) other benefits – pension, healthcare etc.
Teknion, a major International office furniture and glass partitions manufacturer is recruiting an experienced Project Manager to their small Operations and Installations team based in the company’s central London offices & showroom.
The role is focused upon organising and managing large projects installing Teknion office furniture and architectural products at clients’ premises.
Projects and Contracts Manager - Specific Duties Include:
- Complete end to end project management of furniture and partitions installation contracts organising and liaising with other Teknion staff and mangers as required
- Obtain and negotiate sub-contract installation costs and quotations
- Prepare contract Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Attend site meetings with contractors and clients to compile full logistical plan
- Supervise sub-contract installation teams on site to ensure timely project completion
- Deal with client’s project manager, builders and their sub-contractors as necessary to ensure installation proceeds as planned
- Ensure project snags are kept to a minimum and that issues are reported promptly in detail
Projects and Contracts Manager - Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Full understanding of Health and Safety regulations and business objectives within a Global client focused business
- Experience of installation of office desking systems, electrical and data supply and knowledge of glazed partition systems
- Very good written and verbal communication skills and computing skills (Word, Excel, Project Software etc.)
- Organised, able to manage time well and work independently with the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and achieve objectives on own initiative
- Able to negotiate and have the confidence to make important decisions on site
- Ability to interface directly and effectively with customers, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Frequent travel within UK and Europe often at short notice and weekends
To submit your CV for this exciting Projects and Contracts Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Keywords: Projects and Contracts Engineer, Contracts Manager, Contracts and Commercial Manager, Contracts Coordinator, Project Manager.