Area Contract Manager
Area Contract Manager - Commercial Maintenance - Central London - 50-55K
Would you like to work for one of the up and coming building maintenance contractor in London?
Do you have experience of managing multi-site contracts?
One of the up and coming names in the commercial building maintenance industry is looking to recruit a maintenance contract manager to look after a number of key commercial maintenance contracts in and around London. The salary on offer is £50000-£55000 based on experience.
They are looking for an area contract manager with a proven background in the industry, who will be able to provide a first class service to a number of commercial maintenance contracts; some who they have a strong relationship with.
The role will be predominantly based from their offices in the City and the hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 17.00pm.
Nearly all the contracts are based in Central London but as contracts grow and develop there may, on occasions, be travel outside of London.
The benefits of the role are as follows:
- Salary up to 55K
- Zone 1 & 2 travel card
The duties of maintenance contract manager will include:
- Be directly responsible for up to 4 different contracts.
- Be responsible for a team of 7 including supervisors and engineers.
- Ensure client satisfaction levels are at a constantly high level, leading to development of the contract to increase the portfolio/contract responsibilities.
- Ensure contractual levels are obtained and superseded and an in depth knowledge of the contract is maintained and demonstrated on the internal monthly contractual review meetings with the senior management team.
- Ensure contractually agreed KPIs / SLAs are met.
- Attend strategic contractual/operational meetings with the client on a weekly basis, or as required.
- Ensure successful completion of all reactive and PPM works orders to ensure timely completion and close out, meeting KPIs and SLAs as necessary.
- Provide leadership and management to the site team as necessary.
Applicants for this role must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Recognised apprenticeship and fully electrically or mechanically qualified to recognised level ie C&G, HNC/HND.
- Proven experience and involvement in managing mobile and static businesses.
- A strong and committed team player capable of prioritising and solving problems often under pressure, utilising innovative solutions.
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality and professional environment.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.