£35K + Car + Benefits
Based from home covering projects mainly across the North West of England
My client is the market leader in the design, manufacuture and installation of safety critical electro-mechanical equipment into Contruction / M&E projects. They are looking to add to their projects department in the North of England with a new projects manager to run multiple projects order through to cleint delivery.
- You will be responsible for managing projects from customer order, through design, manufacture, FAT, to installation and commisisoning on site.
- This will be a varied role with a mix of office and site work
- You will spend your time planning and coordinating multiple projects, all at different stages and all of varying complexities
- Your goal is to set the expectation with the client and then deliver the project on time and within budget.
- You must be an experienced projects engineer or manager who has worked within the construction / M&E sector.
- You are managing the design and manufacure of a product not just the install so engineering expertise is essential (electircal or mechanical)
- You must be a technical and commercial prjects engineer with strong customer facing skills
My client is a market leader in what they do and can offer high levels of trainign and support.
You can also expect a competitive salary and benefits package
This is a new role and you will be joining a strong and expanding team
Please follow the on line instructions or for more informatin please call the Leeds office on, alternatively you can send a CV to