New Business Development Manager EMEA and UK
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of employment screening services. They specialise in assisting organisations of all sizes and locations manage recruitment risk and make informed decisions. By providing an easy-to-use, streamlined solutions our client can help their customers solve even the toughest screening challenges and assist organisations work smarter.
Due to the continued growth within the company they are actively looking for passionate and self-motivated business development professional with a strong track record to join their sales team.
The role will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities across UK and also EMEA You will be targeted to achieve regional sales and year on year growth. Within a defined territory you will fully utilise your network of contacts, following up on incoming leads, conduct sales calls and attend relevant show/conferences in order to meet with decision makers.
To work with other areas of the business, such as Implementation, Client Services and Operations to ensure a smooth transition from point of sale to live processing that will enhance the client experience.
Skills and experience needed:
• Successful track record within a new business, selling HR / HR Technology Service or Risk Management / Compliance into corporate clients
• Fluency in a 2nd language would be an advantage
• Tenacious person who thrives within a sales targets environment
• High level of commercial, sales and general business awareness
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills including presentation skills.
• Strong network of contacts in human resources functional areas.
• Confident, self-motivated person who thrives in targets and sales driven environment
• Familiarity with legislation relating to employment screening, data protection and security would be an advantage.