Commercial Finance Manager
The role requires the ability to support planning, budgeting and forecasting as well as the ability to work in the detail of financial reporting, whilst influencing, supporting and constructively challenging the Sales function.
A global FMCG business in the heart of Surrey
- Support & influence Sales in producing robust customer plans, covering volume, price, investment & margins, ensuring that any decisions taken are not detrimental to the wider 'Enterprise' strategy.
- Work with Sales, Finance and Demand Planning to prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, providing strong financial support throughout.
- Translate the monthly, quarterly and annual volume forecasts into a revenue plan with detailed analysis
- Provide Insight into direct and indirect volumes, revenues and profitability to aid forecasting and planning.
- Deliver and support annual price & excise increases, pro-actively seeking facts to support the selling stories.
- Evaluate investment choices from a financial perspective to provide a long-term perspective of the impact on portfolio profitability.
- Challenge and support the development of the financial assumptions that underpin the sales plans.
- Ensure the forecasting software is used efficiently and effectively through development of the system, training and that relevant process notes exist.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge essential
- SAP knowledge an advantage
- Strong track record of influencing non-financial decision makers & driving improvements through the business
- Experience in people management is an advantage
£55,000 - £65,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus