Cordant People Cardiff are looking to recruit an Paraplanner to join a successful solicitors in central Cardiff.
An opportunity has arisen within the team for a Paraplanner; the successful candidate will join a well-established and thriving team providing administrative and technical support to the Head of Department.
Duties will include:
- Producing quality client friendly reports which outline recommendations and why they are suitable.
- Building good relationships with key stakeholders.
- Implement and manage service standards within the team so that the IFA's can manage their client's expectations.
- Having a thorough understanding of the sales process, suitability letter requirements, internal pre-approval process and the regulatory requirements imposed by the FCA and SRA, and ensure these are reflected in your work.
- Conducting research to facilitate advice opportunities.
- Analysing complex financial information, undertaking calculations and producing strategy reports.
- Provide timely and useful MI to various areas of the business.
- Meeting the regulator's Fit & Proper requirements.The successful candidate should be self-motivated and yet work well in a team environment. They will also be adaptable and be looking to progress in a dynamic and rapidly growing business. Knowledge of various advisor research tools and use of True Potential would be advantageous.The ideal candidate will hold or will be studying towards a relevant Diploma level of qualification.
Interested? Then we'd love to hear from you? Please upload your CV as a word document to be considered for the role
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.