Financial Reporting Accountant
A company based in Walsall seek to recruit a Financial Reporting Accountant on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager you will be a key member of the Group Finance team and will have responsibility for reporting and managing consolidated group financial performance.
Duties will include:
- Production of timely, accurate and reliable consolidated group monthly financial performance reports
- Work closely with the Group Financial Controller in ensuring financial performance is appropriately communicated to the board of external stakeholders
- Analysing and checking data to ensure accurate and reliable - spotting issues with underlying data to be investigated and resolved
- Recommending and implementing improvements in reporting
- Involvement in the production of statutory accounts for legal entities
A full specification, which is required to fully appreciate the scope of this role, is available upon request.
The ideal candidate will require the following:
- ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with 1 year post qualification experience
- Strong technical accounting knowledge with IFRS experience
- Experience of managing to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills