Group Financial Controller
Group Financial Controller - £70,000 - £75,000 + Bonus and benefits
Aim listed technology company is seeking an experienced, qualified accountant to join them as Group Financial Controller. Reporting to the Group CFO this is a key role which will assume responsibility for the financial well-being of the Group.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
Consolidation routines and preparation of group management accounts
- Preparation of all external financial reporting
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Cash forecasting and management
- Financial analysis including review of costs, business cases etc.
- Involvement in strategic projects including any acquisitions, contract fee structuring etc.
- Ensuring compliance to local reporting and tax rules including VAT, transfer pricing, corporation tax and reporting related to licences
- Co-ordination of budgets and forecasts
- Review and develop processes and controls across all offices
- Management of the accounting team across all offices worldwide