My client, a global manufacturer is recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join their marketing team on a 9 month contract to cover maternity leave.
Global manufacturing business.
- Responsible for implementation and achievement of yearly and quarterly Marketing Communication Plan.
- Full budget management for Marketing.
- Oversee product and solution launches - including P.R., press and marketing communication.
- Plan and implement Channel Marketing Strategy - Website and promotional campaigns.
- Manage events and exhibitions, including design and delivery.
- Management of creative and P.R. agencies
- Development of brand awareness.
- Responsibility for website management, including content, Google Adwords and SEO performance management
- Management of telemarketing agency and lead generation.
- Lead reporting and measurement.
- Co-ordination of marketing assets for product and sector solutions.
- At least 8-10 years' experience in B2B Marketing.
- Marketing Degree Discipline.
- B2B Strategy Building and Implementation.
- 5 years' European/International Marketing Experience.
- 5 years' Experience in B2B Targeted Sectors.
Client is paying up to £60,000 dependant on experience and you'll also qualify for private healthcare, life insurance and pension after a qualifying period of 3 months.