Ongoing Temporary Hotel Chef De Partie - Weekly Pay
Temporary Chef de Partie Central London - Great hourly rate!
Evolve Hospitality is actively recruiting strong chef de parties with a stable background in hotels for our five star hotel clients in and around central London. Come and join our temporary team and get the chance to work and learn in some of London's best and most exciting kitchens.
You will be paid an hourly rate of £11 - £12.50 directly into your bank account on a weekly basis. You will also accrue holiday pay as you work.
You will have the opportunity to experience some of the biggest and busiest kitchens in London and increase your skills and knowledge through learning from an array of top chefs. In return we expect you to be responsible, passionate and dedicated to your job. Time-keeping and high standards in both appearance and attitude are extremely important.
Temporary Chef de Partie roles offer:
- Hourly pay rate of £11 - £12.50ph
- Flexible shift patterns - work the hours that suit you
- Great chance to gain experience and career development
Temp Chef de Partie requirements:
- Food hygiene certificate (Level 2) & Allergen certificate
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Minimum of 2 years as Chef de Partie
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Hardworking and an energetic personality
- Passion for the job
- Flexibility in working hours and working role
- Own knives and safety shoes
- Clean chef whites, butchers apron and black chef trousers
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.