Head of Internal Sales
Managing a department with 10 direct reports, a role where you will be looking to drive the achievement of targets in numerous different areas and KPI's. Ensure efficient cost management, high levels of customer satisfaction and maximise potential revenue generation.
Head of internal sales based in NottinghamOur client is a Market leader in industrial catalogue and product supply sector. They offer a drop ship model, next day delivery and first class customer service.
Head of internal sales based in NottinghamThe Head of Sales is responsible for directing all inside sales activities.You will manage an already established and successful sales and service team, working on both an inbound and outbound basis.The responsibilities of the Head of Sales include but are not limited to the following:
- Driving increased sales by successfully managing and leading the internal sales team
- Develop and drive sales growth from both new and existing SME business.
- Devising and implementing a long term strategy for sustainable sales development
- Setting KPI and revenue targets for all team members
- Effective use of CRM and reporting infrastructure
- Presenting sales results to the board on a quarterly and annual basis
- Speaking at conferences and events about the company's products and services
- Competitor analysis
- Performance management of sales and service staff within your remit
ProfileThe Successful Applicant for the Head of internal sales based in NottinghamThe successful Head of Sales will have a demonstrable track record of leading and managing sales functions within the b2b sector. A background of a high volume, fast paced b2b environment would be an advantage.You will have:
- A proven track record of recruiting, managing and growing an internal/telesales operation
- Sound leadership ability and gravitas
- A thorough understanding of performance metrics within a b2b internal sales environment
- Track record of people development, training and performance management of sales staff
- A robust customer focus
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Calm under pressure with the calibre to impact and influence change
- Excellent communicator
£35,000 -£40,000 + Bonus