Food Service Assistant
Assisting with a range of kitchen and food service activities.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of catering duties, ensuring a high quality service is provided at all times.
You will also:
- Assist with food preparation
- Serve food and beverages to customers
- Work on a till
- Assist with collection and washing up of cutlery, crockery and trays
- Ensure that tables, chairs and floors are clean and tidy.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience in a catering role, including food preparation and cooking
- Food Hygiene Certificate at National Level 1 - preferred (Basic)
- Good customer service skills
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services.