Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Dartford - Full Time - £29,000 - £33,000
An exceptional elderly nursing home has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN). The ideally-located nursing home is rated 'excellent' by the CQC for providing elderly and dementia nursing care to elderly residents within a modern, purpose built nursing environment.
As part of an established and successful elderly care group, the nursing home can offer successful RGN or RMN candidates a very competitive salary (up to £33k!), pension scheme, benefits and fantastic career progression - both locally and nationwide.
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Generally promoting our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
Salary: £29,000 - £33,000 per annum + pension + benefits + career progression and exceptional on-going trainingIf your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy