Commercial Property Solicitor
Our client, a leading regional firm, are recruiting for Commercial Property Solicitors to grow their top-ranking team based in their central Reading office.
The Team offers a full range of property services for a variety of clients - advising on general commercial property transactions, development, secured lending, planning, construction and residential conveyancing.
There are opportunities for both 1-4 years PQE, and 5+ years PQE to join this thriving team, where you will be given direct client contact and encouraged to develop strong working relationships with clients, referrers and the wider business community.
- Acquisition & disposal of commercial property
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases and ancillary documents
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and transfers
- Secured lending
For the senior role, the following experience is also required;
- Experience of managing and supervising junior lawyers and support staff
- Experience of managing client relationships
- Experience of creating and maintaining new business relationships with potential new clients, referrers and the business community
- Experience of setting and monitoring matter budgets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills and working knowledge of MS Word
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivation and hunger to succeed
- Willingness to represent the Team and the Firm to the business community
- Ability to manage own caseload
- Strong academic achievement
This is a full-time permanent position.
Please apply online to be considered.