District Nurse Manchester
Are you a District Nurse looking for a change in career? Do you want to pick up ad hoc shifts or full time work? Have you been looking for autonomy in your role and a healthier work-life balance? Have you thought about working through an agency before?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
When working for Randstad Care you can expect from us:
* Varied job opportunities and interesting workload.
* Randstad in-house mandatory training.
* Revalidation seminars (provided by Randstad Care in partnership with the RCN).
* Travel expenses paid from base to patients home.
* A dedicated specialist consultant from our nursing team.
* 24 Hour 'Out-Of-Hours' service.
* Weekly Payroll.
* Dedicated compliance team.
* Randstad's Refer A Friend scheme. Earn £200 for a successful referral. There is no limit on the amount you can earn!
The following responsibilities are expected from a Band 5 District Nurse:
* Collecting daily list of patients from district nursing base.
* Visiting patients in their own home.
* Maintaining exceptional levels of care.
* Liaising with Team Leaders to ensure duties are complete.
If you possess any of the following skills then you may be suitable for this role:
* Catheters (M, F & SP).
* Wound Care.
* Blood Pressure.
* Leg Ulcer Management.
We work with a number of clients in the Manchester area and have opportunities for up to 5 full time nurses. We have already had interest in these roles so if you would like more information please call Rory Maguire on 0161 245 3633 for an informal chat. You can also email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.