An established Residential Developer are actively seeking a Project Manager to work on a Tradition Build, multi phased project in North West London.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Continually review the programmes, plan, budgets, preliminaries and site as a whole. Analyse findings, impact thereof and take corrective action in a timely manner to ensure our objectives are met.
- Follow defined meeting/review procedures to ensure every aspect of the project is reviewed in a timely manner and actions are planned well in advance.
- Thoroughly check all information prior firstly to budget settlement and secondly prior to construction and identify any shortfalls, discrepancies or ambiguity and resolve prior to any material effect arising.
- Ensure construction phase H&S plan is prepared and maintained.
- Ensure that the Project environmental plan is prepared in advance of commencing the works.
- Assist in the preparation of development programmes including pre-construction, construction and post construction activities and approve.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed construction preliminaries with supporting information, method statements and preliminaries programme.
You must have:
- A proven track record working for a main contractor or Residential Developer within a Project Management capacity and ideally with a background in delivering schemes such as, private and affordable living residential, leisure (hotels) and mixed-use schemes.
- Extensive experience of Traditional Build Projects
- You will have a construction related qualification
- You will hold relevant site certificates CSCS, SMSTS, and First Aid and would be beneficial to be MCIOB or similar professional membership. (Black CSCS card or NVQ Level 6)