Recruitment Advertising Account Manager - North
Salary: Basic £30k , plus uncapped bonus. Realistic OTE £42K, plus Car, iPad and smartphone.
Our customer is one of the UK's leading publishing companies - both in print and online. As a result of continued growth and expansion into exciting new markets, a number of opportunities have been created for motivated and creative individuals to join the team.
The Sales Consultants are responsible for the day to day development and acquisition of clients, , and will develop and maintain professional relationships with customers, whilst building sales demand and profitable revenue growth in line with target expectations of our clients wide footprint.
The key duties of the role will include:
* To drive sales of digital recruitment advertising solutions to the large corporate sector
* To demonstrate and leverage the additional benefits of newspaper branding to support the above.
* To ensure accurate records and pipelines are kept and maintained using SalesForce
* Accountable for personal revenue target of circa £120,000 per annum
* Work closely with Internal systems and internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate customer coverage.
* Provide regular feedback to other areas of the business, pertinent to the overall success of the business.
We are looking for a highly motivated and successful Sales Professional skilled in B2B telesales and field sales.
You will need a proven track record in new business and account management in respect of developing a sustainable customer base to achieve your targets and objectives.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.