Junior Account Manager / Sales Support -High Wycombe - £20k/£25k
I am working with a hugely reputable family run business that for the past number of years they have held a strong reputation within their industry for providing a unique and consistent approach to their customers locally and nationally.
Due to continued success, they are now looking to expand their team by hiring a Junior Account Manager / Sales support person to the business.
Key duties will include:
- Managing a small portfolio of existing clients
- Order processing
- Sending out pricing, tenders and quotations
- Updating and cleansing the company CRM / Database
- Delivering a high level of customer service at all times
Desirable Experience Required:
- Proven experience of working within a fast-moving office environment
- The ability to deal with incoming and make outbound calls
- To recognise opportunities within your customer base to increase sales
- Proven administration experience
- A strong personality and professional telephone manner
This is a perfect opportunity to develop your sales and administration skills, in return you will be rewarded with an attractive basic salary and the chance to develop your skills into a sales/Account Management position.